kpop fans can relate

kpop fans can relate
we will change this from time to time

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How did you get into kpop

 I know everyone has a different story of how they got into pop, here is out story, also if you want to share tell us how you got into kpop!! ^_^

Lilly: I am from China, kpop is pretty big there, but I was not really into it, till I came to America. When I just got here I don't know English, so I didn't talk much. So when I was home alone :-( I started to find things to do, music of course came first. I heard a kpop song and I just loved it, I felt like I was back home. Ever from that day on I started to love kpop. At first I thought I was the only one like kpop till I meet this two. (wissem, Saira)

Wissem: I am from Algeria, and nobody really knows much about kpop. So i didn't exactly heard of it until i moved to the USA. At first i was really into jrock and jpop but i was once looking throught the internet for music videos until I stumbled through Shinee's hello. Ever since then kpop became a part of my life and i never had someone to talk to about it until i met some friends that are totally in love with it just like i am.

Saira: I started listening to kpop during 6th grade; I was about 10 years old. Before listening to kpop I would listen to Italian and Mexican songs. I preferred raps than ballads. I during that time I was having family problems. I needed something to comfort me. One day while searching for new songs a song by big bang appeared. I had nothing to lose so I decided to listen to it. I immediately fell I love with them. The next band I listened to that day was super junior. The first person I noticed from that group was Yesung and even though he's 12years older I love him. Kpop to me is not only about cute guys, sexy abs, or their pretty smiles. It’s about the comfort of their music. Of course I still listen to other types of music but I love kpop more because it helps me get away from everything else.
If you would like don't forget to share your story with us by commenting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment