kpop fans can relate

kpop fans can relate
we will change this from time to time

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Korea culture

I love kpop, but that is not the only thing I love about Korea. So today I'll give you guys more information about Korea!! .
There are the things I love about Korea!!!
The traditional dance
       The dancers look so elegant, and pretty, the dance just draws me in, and make my eyes stay on the dancer. To me the dance it self is fun to watch and they look really cool, maybe is just me because i love really vantage looking things. If you want to see one click here, this one looks really fun and awesome.
The traditional clothing
      I love the Korean traditional clothing. They have big selves and really puffy at the bottom. They are all very colorful with different types of flowers or patterns on them. Since I am not really skinny those kind of clothing will also cover some of my fat. -_-|| I really want one, but I have no money. T_T

Korean Dramas
     I'm sure if you like Kpop you also like Korean dramas. we love Korean dramas, they are really fun to watch and most have good story lines and they all have a twist. Once you watch the drama you will love them. If you don't know any Korean dramas here are some for you to watch that are really popular. Boys over flowers, you're beautiful, playful kiss, secret garden, heart strings, coffee prince, full house, mary stayed out all night, rooftop prince, lie to me. Those are really good and it will take you sometime to watch them.
Korean traditional drum play
      I'm not sure what it is called but I love it so much. it looks so cool, and if I have a chance I'll deferentially learn it. This drum play can be done with solo or with a group of people. Here is examples of both, click here for solo ( for the solo if you want skip to around 2:41 and my favorite part began there)  , and  lick here for group ( for this one my favorite part start from 1 min).
Korean  fashion
      I don't know if you guys noticed, but in Korean they have really cute stuff. Their cloth are adorable, the bags are so cute, the jewelry are so pretty. Though the cloth are really cute barbaly any could fit me. The sizes are so small , here is an example we have a Korean friend she weights about 93 pounds she is a size s in korea but when she buy stuff from forever 21 a s is a bit big and sometimes a xs is still a  bit big.

Those are just a few thing that I love the most about korean culture. I love everything about Korea and hope you like reading this, also hope you learned more stuff about Korea.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment